Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just being sick

September 21, 2009

Having a baby still seems so unreal, except for the massive nausea I suffer all day, every day. I just can't get comfortable and I just can't get my stomach settled. I don't know what to do--every food item sounds just awful. But if I can manage to eat something, it settles my stomach for a very short moment. It's the actual putting-something-in-my-mouth that is the hard part. Even thinking about it makes me sick. And it's that awful kind of sick--like I can't even throw up, but I wish so much that I could because I know it would make me feel better. I am so sick, all I can do is whine to Michael about how my tummy hurts. It feels awful, and I just have to remember that I won't last forever and it will be totally worth it once this is over. But for now, I feel so incredibly sick. I can't even work--I go to work, sure, but while I'm there, I'm just feeling awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment