Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week 11 Begins

October 20, 2009

Wow. This is the craziest thought ever. Our sweet little baby is two inches long and is getting little hair follicles! He is just too cute. I can't wait to hug him!

I've sort of been dabbling in taking my measurements, just to see how things are going, and I just can't believe how big I'm getting already. I've gained about 7 inches around my waist and an inch and a half on my hips--which is crazy. My hips did get so unbelievably sore until I started using a leg pillow (which was long forgotten under my bed because it's impossible to cuddle with a huge pillow in the way). But it's back and now my hips aren't sore anymore. It's funny to think that I may come out of this with a more womanly figure. Ha! I've always tried to embrace by boyish hips and I never minded that clothes fit strangely because I didn't have hips. But will that change forever or just for the next 8-10 months-ish? What an adventure I'm embarking on! And I can't wait.

There will be a picture this week--again, sorry for last week, but it's really not THAT big of a deal to miss one little week. When I measured Monday morning, I had only gained about half an inch in the last week, so just pretend this picture is the one for last week, too, and it'll be fine.

(Oopsie--I posted the wrong picture. This was week 9's. But now it's week 11's.)



No comments:

Post a Comment