Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween 2009

Dressing up for Halloween is really fun since everyone in the "office" participates--and this year was great. I had a wonderful costume that involved a big white sheet, white face paint, and a little baby ghostie. I safety pinned a baby ghostie to the belly of my ghost costume to let little Pat Shea join in the fun of Halloween with everyone else. It was pretty gross and creepy, which made it so fitting for all of us--it was the best thing I could do that didn't involve painting my naked belly (which I would NEVER do, because ew).





One nice thing is that, while my white sheet is getting dirtier and dirtier and making my pants so dirty all day, you have no idea how big my belly is.

Halloween is great, not just because we eat treats all day at work and watch Haunting episodes and have Halloween Power Hours all month, but it's also Crystal's birthday--Happy Birthday, Crystal!

And I am totally sugared out. I can't wait to go home and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment