Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 9

October 6, 2009

So, we're officially at week 9. I can't believe it's only been 9 weeks--only three since we found out ourselves. I'm incredibly huge! I don't necessarily feel pregnant, though, except for my huge belly, so it's easy to forget or think that maybe the baby disappeared and I'm just getting really fat.

But I am getting really excited. It's funny that I am already in maternity clothes--well, shirts, anyway, because my pants are so big and sit so low anyway I will probably wear them for months--which is a blessing for out budget. It amazes me that my belly can be so big when the baby is still so tiny and I can't even feel him (or her).

But here is the picture of me at 9 weeks (taken a day late because I forgot to have Michael do it before he left for work on Tuesday). How does it compare to last week?




No comments:

Post a Comment