Friday, October 23, 2009

Horrific Dream

Hooray! I've totally caught up and can now just post things as I write them. That will be fun.

So, last night I had a horrible dream and I totally blame Joel because he sent around the video at work yesterday with those HUGE tarantula spiders. So in my dream, there were two incredibly huge tarantulas in our apartment and Michael wanted to save them for some stupid reason. I hated them and was screaming and just wanted them to go away. But then they turned into super adorable hyena-looking puppies--I'm not exactly sure what they were, but they were cute, little furry, cudly animals that normal people would want for a pet. So I thought, maybe we could keep them, but then I remembered that we have a baby on the way and now is not the time to be getting pets. But then they turned back into tarantulas and I hated them again. They were awful and huge and scary. Then, in my dream, I went to bed. I woke up and the spiders were walking into my bedroom--it was awful. I screamed for Michael to help me, and he did finally come, but he took forever. In the meantime, they turned back into the sweet pups. Then they turned back into tarantulas and jumped on my bed. That was the worst part, but then Michael finally got there and picked them up with paper towels and disposed of them forever. My hero.

Stupid Joel. Doesn't he know that my dreams are so real and vivid and he should NEVER do that to a pregnant girl? It was absolutely terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment