Friday, October 23, 2009

My Skin These Days

October 21

So, for the last few weeks, my skin has been SO greasy and oily and lame. I wash my face in the morning, and by the time I get home, I just feel like I haven't washed my face in weeks. It's really sad and a little pathetic.

I think that my face is getting past the really broken-out phase and I'm just in the super oily phase, which is different and probably better, but not ideal. I'm so shiny all the time. But I worry about washing my face too much because what if my skin gets so dry I break out again (even more)--that would be devastating.

My skin is totally changing, but it's nice that I didn't have to suffer through my usual super-dry-skin-every-day in August and September. It's so nice to not have to pull out my face lotion 20 times a day at work. Occasionally (like once a month or maybe twice) I'll use my eye lotion, but that is it. It's been really nice.

Except that my hair is greasier than before, too. Oh, well. More washing clothes and washing me for the next months and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment