Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Same Old Thing

Okay. Feeling so sick, tired, nauseated, etc is really getting old and I'm ready to move on to just being big and dizzy--but all of it at once is too much.

I think it's as funny as the next guy that I can't push my chair in all the way anymore when I'm sitting in it at work without totally squishing my huge belly. And it's hilarious that I get so dizzy I could just fall down if I stand up too fast. And it's nice to remember to drink water because my throat is always parched. And it's laughable that my back hurts so badly and lying down doesn't help, sitting doesn't help, standing doesn't help--there is nothing I can do to make it feel better. And it is really a great joke to be so nauseated all the time that I don't want to eat but the only thing that will alleviate some of that (never all of it, of course) is eating. That is really the funniest part. But enough is enough. It's fine that I can only do one thing every afternoon when I get home from work--and that is usually talking to my mom on the phone for 20 minutes or maybe cooking something for lunch the next day. But I haven't cleaned anything, worked on my knitting, watched a full-length movie, or anything for what seems like months. Or I've watched one or two movies in the last three months.

And I'm so tired.

And that is how I really feel.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment