Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Week 13 Already

So, this is a little late again. It's hard for me to always be on top of a weekly post, which is fine--and totally understandable because of how tired/sick I have been forever.

I'm getting bigger all the time. I have gained about 7-8 inches around my waist already, which is totally unbelievable to me. How can that be? It really is unbelievable, but our sweet little baby is 3 whole inches long now! How cute is that? And he's waving his little hands at us, I just know it.

We go to our next appointment with the midwife a week from today, and I just can't wait. It's going to be great (unless something bad happens and something is wrong--then I will be devastated for the rest of my life).

Sorry, no picture this week. You'll just have to wait until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment