Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Experience

So, as I move into my second trimester, I was really excited to not feel so sick anymore and have a little more energy. That is a little true. I have more energy--but it totally comes in tiny spurts. I'll be like running around one moment, and then the next, I'll lie on the floor and take a little nap. It's kind of funny.

Now, instead of being totally nauseated all day every day, I am suffering from the worst indigestion known to man. Even when I eat a small bowl of soup, it's like I'm eating huge rocks that sit in my stomach and slowly make their way through my digestive system. I hate having such an upset stomach all day long. It makes me almost miss the nausea. I'm hoping this goes away soon because it is the worst thing ever.

But it's only just started. I haven't even had to suffer through this for a whole week yet, so I guess wishing it away right now is a little premature. And maybe now I won't have to eat so much? It's a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment