Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 14

What? Did I seriously just say that? That means that the first trimester is ending and the second one is beginning (depending on if you think this week is part of the first trimester or not). But soon, there will be no question that I'm in the second trimester, which mean that I will finally be justified in starting to show/look pregnant. I've looked pregnant for over a month now. But now I'm allowed to, according to what I've read (now that you're in your second trimester you MAY start to show)--like there is no way anyone in the first trimester EVER looks pregnant.
Whatever, jerkfaces. I do what I want.

But here I am, at week 14, looking all cute and pregnant:



Michael always asks me why I make this face when he takes my picture--here's the answer: I hate getting my picture taken and my skin is always so shiny and there isn't really anything I can do about it and I feel a little freakish insisting that he take my picture ALL the time. But I feel like this should be preserved for posterity.


No comments:

Post a Comment