Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 20--Halfway There Already!

I can't believe that we're at the halfway point right now. I mean, I am really big and I feel kind of ready to have this baby, but I'm just so nervous and excited. I still can't totally believe that it's real. Just 20 more weeks and we'll have an adorable little (cross your fingers!) baby to take home with us and love forever. How fun.

I'm happy that he's a boy. I love that he's a boy. I love the color scheme I have chosen for his nursery (and everything, really). I love that I get to choose the colors and that I love them. There is nothing that I don't love about having a baby (except the fact that my face seems to think I'm 13 years old again, but I'm not blaming the baby for that).

Guys, he is so cute. I just love him!

I found my sweater--so here's the obligatory picture, taken on Michael's and my 40-month wedding anniversary (happy anniversary to us!):

No comments:

Post a Comment