Thursday, December 10, 2009

Being Sick (not just me)

It's that time of year again. Michael is getting really sick and he's starting to share it with me.
I woke up in the middle of the night just feeling awful, probably because he is breathing on me all night, all of those sick germs infecting me with their hatred. I wondered if I would have to take a sick day today, but then I realized that I felt much better four hours later, at 5 AM. Not super, but not so sick I could just die. But it's coming. It'll probably hit shortly after Michael starts feeling better, which will probably be next week. I just hope he feels well enough to go to "work" tomorrow and Saturday, because if I have to go to the ward Christmas party and set up for 8 hours and then be there for three hours and then take everything down for three hours while he's at home, being sick and enjoying his day, I will be SO upset. I mean, I know he won't be able to help it, but Saturday is going to be a horrible day and if he doesn't have to suffer, too, either at "work" or at the 14-hour (at least) Christmas event, I will be very sad and envious.

But, the point is I am going to be getting sick very soon. And I'm guessing it will either hit on the weekend, or I'll have to make my body live for the whole of next week before finally letting myself be sick on the weekend. I just hope all of the sickness is over before Christmas because I LOVE Christmas so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment