Thursday, December 17, 2009

He's a BOY!!!!

He's a boy! I am so excited. And he's huge. He already weighs 13 ounces. But he has the cutest face. And the cutest hands and feet and arms and legs and belly. And he has a really big brain. He's the smartest baby ever. I just know it. His little baby bum is just too cute. I love him so much. He is just the cutest baby in the whole world to ever exist.

I gained a lot of weight in the last five weeks since my last appointment--like a LOT, but I'm figuring most of it was water weight because I had just drunk a ton of liquids and had just eaten a huge meal, so I'm hoping I really just gained a normal amount.

Being pregnant is SO much more fun now that I'm feeling the baby move all the time--well, not ALL the time, but much more often than a couple weeks ago.

I can't wait to meet my little baby boy. He's just so cute, you guys. I'm not even joking. He is so cute, I just can't stand it!

2 comments:

  1. congrats! boys are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am so happy that he's a boy. I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete