Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Week 18

It's exciting to watch time fly by so fast. Now that we're not on mandatory overtime at work anymore, I feel like I have so much time I just don't know what to do with it. So I do nothing. And then I go to sleep and feel great. I'm slowly catching up on sleep and I love every moment of it.

It's getting harder to move around, which is kind of funny. And I sometimes wonder if I just look fat or if I really do look pregnant. I mean, I know that I look pregnant, but if I'm wearing two sweaters and a scarf, is it possible that I just look fat? I hope not.

Can you believe that in five months, we'll have a baby? A little baby. It seems so unreal still sometimes--like whenever I think about it. It's going to be here before you know it. I mean, in just two weeks, we'll be halfway through the pregnancy already, and that seems totally impossible. How does anyone get ready for a baby so soon? We still haven't gotten anything yet. And there is so much left to do.

I love all of the preparation and the excitement and everything that is going on right now! It's so stressful, but so wonderful and exciting. There isn't anything like it. Getting married was wonderful, stressful, and exciting, but it was different because I knew what Michael was like and I knew pretty much everything would be the same as before (with a few awesome differences that I could go on about forever), but more or less the same. And now, everything will be different, and we get to know a whole new person that we get to love and protect and teach and be responsible for for a very long time. I just can't wait!

Do you think my belly looks pointy and huge? Some girl at work (I have never met her before) said that my belly is huge and pointy. I don't think it looks pointy, but maybe it does and I just can't see.

Oh, and no picture this week. Sorry. There has been a mishap with the pink sweater I wear in the picture. We may have to search for an alternative garment.


No comments:

Post a Comment