Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Week 17

Already! Wow, is time really flying or what? Crazy, I know. I'm still just big, big, big, and my back hurts all the time and my legs and feet get restless if I'm sitting for too long, but I am loving being pregnant. I love knowing that my baby is growing so big and has a good heartbeat and seems really healthy so far.

We're almost halfway through the whole pregnancy, which is such an amazing thought. I love to think about how, in just five more months, we'll have a sweet little baby to hold and cuddle and feed and rock and just love.

Michael refuses to sing to the baby before he's born, and I'm not sure why exactly. I talk to the baby all the time. I just love him so much! I'm sure he's the cutest thing to ever exist on the planet. And I can't wait to find out if he's a boy or a girl. That is going to be the greatest thing so far. Well, not as awesome as finding out we're having a baby, but really close.

Today, I wore a shirt that I thought I would still fit into, but apparently, I don't. That is really sad. I'm already growing out of my big clothes. I can't wait for this workday to be over so I can change my shirt and not feel like I have to constantly tug and pull and smooth out and down my shirt to maintain some level of decency. It will be so nice to be able to wear whatever I want and not have to worry and fret that I just wore that shirt two days ago, because I only own thee shirts. But, in the meantime, we'll just enjoy the blossoming belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment