Saturday, January 31, 2009

The End of the Corset Tank is the Beginning of the Lover’s Knot Afghan

It’s done! I finished! I didn’t add a contrast color, because I only have two colors in the super soft bamboo yarn, and the second doesn’t really go with the pink, but it looks great. I even attached the straps and it fits just perfectly and it’s ready to go! I did change the number of stitches CO, because it seemed really short--even for me, which is totally crazy! But it looks great and I couldn’t be prouder of myself. Now I’m on to the next project: a Lover’s Knot Afghan. I hate afghans, but this one is really cool--much better than the huge granny square my mom crochets and calls an afghan or the other horrible crocheted afghans in the world. I love cables, and this is full of them. I’ve already restarted it four times, but I think this time, it is going to be great. It’ll make a great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment