Saturday, January 3, 2009

Making a blog is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do

Some things need to be documented. Like how much time a day I spend eating treats, knitting, and watching DVDs. As of this moment, I have four totally out-of-control boxes of yarn in the family room and Michael rolls his eyes and sighs every time he sees them. I know it. I see it on his face and in the way he tries so hard to not look at this half of the room. When I'm not knitting, I'm searching through new patterns and yarns online. And when I'm not doing that, I am playing Hate Town.

Now that Christmas is over, I have a bit more time to just do what I want to do in regards to knitting, playing and eating treats.

Today's knitting experience will include: working on a pretty scarf for my brother-in-law's Christmas gift and maybe dabbling in the intense pattern of my sister's handbag.
Today's treat experience will include: delicious truffles and macadamia nut chocolates from the Swiss Colony. I've ordered every year forever. It's delicious and fun.
Today's Hate Town experience will include: checking the mail. I love that! Playing Leota (my 77 holy paladin) to level 78. I am so happy to be able to fly in Northrend. Hate Town is totally the funnest game ever!


While I was working so hard to get all of the Christmas treats, gifts, etc. ready, I neglected Hate Town for weeks. And, I am sorry to say, I didn't really miss it. But then, Michael and I played last night, and it was so much fun. I had forgotten how fun it can be. I love to play Hate Town with Michael.


No comments:

Post a Comment