Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hooray for a New Diaper Bag!

So, about a month ago, I realized that our diaper bag has a huge tear in it from being overfilled, so I went out searching for a better, bigger bag. I couldn't find a bigger one. I guess I have a huge diaper bag (how on earth does anyone fit any toys in a smaller diaper bag?). But I found a great bag that seems super sturdy. I absolutely love it. And I LOVE all of the matching accessories that I got with it (the quick-change bag for the diapers and wipes, the changing pad, the wet bag, and the matching stroller blanket). It looks amazing! I can't wait to use it.

Oh, here's the girl's site on Etsy--she is awesome, so sweet and super great. I asked her about a million questions before I actually placed my order.
Oh, her site is closed because she's on summer break. I'll put up the link when she's back.

But here's a picture of my new bag and all of the extras!




I love argyle. I love brown. I love cream. I love that the blue isn't overwhelming (but it had to be there, since my baby is a boy--I was very tempted to get the pink/brown argyle) but I absolutely love this one so much. And, of course, I've already stuffed it full of Rock's stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment