Monday, May 9, 2011

Family Photos

Finally we got family pictures taken. A year after Rock was born.

Winter did an amazing job! I can't wait to get more pictures taken by her!

Purple Plum Photo


Isn't my baby so cute? He doesn't look like a baby at all anymore. How did he get so big? And Winter is exceptional at hiding the ginormous gash on Rock's nose--what a miracle worker! Rock woke up with the hugest, deepest scratch on his nose. It pretty much covered his whole nose. And, days later, it still hasn't healed. It's the worst scratchie he's ever had in his whole life. Thanks, Winter, for fixing it on the photos! He looks wonderful!

I love everything about these pictures. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I am so excited about them I am dancing around the living room. I will probably dance around all day. Also, Rock LOVES looking at them. He is such a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment