Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Week 22

So, another week, eh? The baby keeps moving so much--he woke me up yesterday morning at about 1 with all of his kicking. What an adorable baby.

Our next appointment is next Tuesday, when we'll go over all of the measurements and everything they did at the ultrasound last month--I can't believe it was almost a month ago. I guess it's been just three weeks.

It's so great, though, that now that I'm feeling him move all the time, I'm so much less worried that something bad will happen to him. I'm not nearly as worried that he'll shrivel up and die because I feel him rolling around and dancing and kicking and occasionally shivering. What a sweet baby I have!

And, in this week's picture, Michael caught me mid-laugh (as he made a really funny joke I just had to laugh at)--bless his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment