Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Presents for the Baby

Choosing baby announcements was a really difficult task. But it's done. And they are just beautiful. However, now that we've chosen the ones we want and decided how many we need, it's becoming impossible for me to not order them right now. I know it's a bit early (try four months at least), but I am just so excited to get them, I just can't wait.

I did, however, order his car seat and stroller today. That was what I was going to do the very second our Christmas checks were deposited in the bank. And I also had to wait until my paycheck came in. But now they are ordered and I am so excited to get them. The car seat will get here maybe sometime next week or the week after, and the stroller won't get here until maybe March. That seems like SO long to wait, but we really won't need it for two months after that, so it's still plenty of time. I just can't wait to get everything set up. Now that we have some little clothes for him, I can't imagine having to wait four whole months for him to get here.

Why can't he just hurry up?


No comments:

Post a Comment