Sunday, January 24, 2010

A New Game

So, the new thing is kicking me really hard in the ribs when I'm trying to sleep. So hard that I actually teared up in pain. This little boy is so strong. That's a good thing, of course, except that I also like to sleep at night. And I'm so tired. I can't believe I still have about four more months of this and he's only going to get bigger and stronger.

That is nothing like the fun game we played the other evening for like a whole hour--he would kick me somewhere, then I would poke him where he had just kicked me, then he would either poke me in the same place or a different one. It's kind of silly how fun it was, but I never got bored. I just sat there, watching him kick me, and then poking him back. That was a really fun game. But it was so much work for him, he had to go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment