Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kicking Feet

Last night, as I was reading before bed, the baby was doing the sweetest thing. He's been doing it for a little while now, and I just think it's adorable. He starts applying a little pressure on the side of my belly, then slowly more and more, like he's...I don't know, but it ends up being about as much pressure as a soft kick, except that it's constant. Then he'll stop.

This time, as he was doing it, I was trying to see what body part it was, and I could have sworn that it was the outline of a little foot (by feeling it, not yet just by seeing it, because the pressure isn't that hard when he's just pushing). But his TINY little foot! How cute is that? I mean, I figured it was a foot, or maybe an arm, but this was the shape of a well-defined foot. He has really cute feet.

And I love him.

And being pregnant isn't horrible all of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment