Friday, April 6, 2012

What a Day for Snow!

This morning, I was greeted by super-wet snow, and a TON of it. I couldn't resist letting Rock play in it. He was so excited to go out in the snow. I got his snowsuit (which he absolutely hates) out of the closet and took it off the hanger, then went to get on some jeans and a sweater. I came back and saw Rock lying on the floor with the snowsuit on top of himself, trying to figure out how to get it on. So sweet. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get on him--even the handflaps. I wouldn't have used them, but we lost one of his mittens a little while ago. I didn't think it would be a big deal, so I didn't make another one. I can see now I should have gone ahead and made more mittens. Oh, well. I'll make new ones for next winter.

Going out in the snow was so much fun. We never even had to leave our front stoop/porch/landing/whatever. Michael just shoveled the steps and left some snow on the landing. There was SO MUCH snow.




What a fun way to start the day! Then we came in to have some delicious hot cocoa. And Rock sat on the window sill for a good half hour. Just watching the snow and the cars driving through the slush on the street. Days like today make me happy to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment