Monday, April 9, 2012

Rock, the Candy Thief

Today started off just great. I went to get Rock when he woke up (well, it was half an hour after he woke up because he knows he can't really get up until it's daytime--which is now 7am). I cleaned up his diaper and we got underpants on, then I let him off the changing table and I washed my hands. I came out into the living room to find he had climbed on my computer chair, practically on my desk to reach some Cadbury mini eggs I accidentally left out. He had one in his mouth and was spitting "yummy! Yummy!" along with candy coating out of his mouth. He got down as soon as he saw me and kept saying "yummy. [chocol]ate!" And he didn't want to eat cereal, because such a thing as chocolate exists in the world. Bless his little heart. He thought that was the most delicious breakfast alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment