Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 37

So, now the baby is full-term. What an exciting and scary thing!

We've had a total of four baby showers--all so much fun and one a complete surprise! We still have to order the changing table and the crib (which can wait, as the cradle will work for at least a couple of months) and some sheets and stuff, but, other than that, we are totally ready for him to come. Plenty of clothes and blankets and even some bath stuff.

I am ready for him to stop squishing me and I'm ready to lose some of this weight (or all of it). I'm tired of being so huge and achy and tired.

I tried really hard to pack my hospital bag, but I just can't seem to get more than a couple things in it before I freak out and have to stop. I don't want it to be that real. But I do. Things will be easier when I don't have to go to work every day anymore. Just three more days of work--and that is if I decide to not call in sick on Thursday as is my plan.

The non-stress test went really well on Monday--I'm hoping for more good news next Monday. But I'm also hoping for them to induce before the new date of May 8th. I'm thinking May 1st works for me. Everything is coming so fast, though, and it's kind of unbelievable. I'm so excited for everyone to meet this sweet little baby. He's such a good baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment