Friday, July 9, 2010

Introducing Rock Layne Walbridge

Oh, because I never posted it, here is the 38-week picture, taken three days before Rock was born.




So, obviously, Rock is here now.
After an emergency induction on my birthday, almost 30 hours of labor, an emergency c-section, a day-and-a-half stay in the NICU and a more-than-5-day hospital stay for me, Rock is here and we're home.

He is the sweetest baby ever, and he does a great job with eating, playing, sleeping, and pooping. I'm happy that the playing part is lasting longer and longer every day. He's super strong for his age and he has the most adorable smile I've ever seen. He is so happy and fun.


Right after he was born--before I was even conscious or coherent


Just a few hours old


Having a little moment with Daddy


Big yawns


What a sweet baby


He's so alert, even when he's only a couple days old


Did I mention he's a thumb sucker? And he has been from birth. He only gets better and better at it


He hated getting his shots


And here he is today--10 weeks old! What a big kid.


I can't wait to make the trip out to see my family so they can all meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment