Monday, February 9, 2009

Level 80

The news is Leota is now level 80 in Hate Town. That means I can spend my time playing and not have to worry about leveling her anymore. But now I want to level all of my other characters, but I want it to be so fast. Getting to level 80 is like a dream. I bought Leota a bunch of new gear so she can be really good at the game and I can't wait to do awesome stuff. Like heal raids and big, fat instances, and hug everyone I meet!

I have also started new characters--I have a bunch of lower level characters now, and a few that aren't so super low. But I am really excited to level up my other healers--I'll have one in each armor class. I really want to stick with the server we're on now so that I can level up all of my characters. It's going to be so great! I will have Leota, Taevy, Sopheary, and Choum be the best healers ever. Healing has got to be my very favorite thing to do ever. I just love it. It makes me really happy to spend an afternoon playing Hate Town and healing all of my friends. It's the best. You should try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment