Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OnTrac SUCKS AGAIN

Seriously, OnTrac? What is up with all of this sucking? Why on earth do two delivery drivers know where I live and get packages here just fine while the REST OF YOU--INCLUDING SUPERVISORS--CANNOT READ DIRECTIONS and say my address doesn't exist? It makes me so sad. I do everything I can to avoid you, and every time I'm forced to use your "service," it's an utter disaster. I just want my Thirsties Hemp Inserts! I wish I could pay Amazon extra money to not use you. I would gladly pay twice as much to ensure that UPS delivers my packages every time and OnTrac never has to frustrate me ever again. That may be an exaggeration. I would gladly pay twice the shipping or, in the case of free shipping, 10-15% more of my total bill just to ensure that OnTrac doesn't get my business. I love that some companies let you choose to not use OnTrac. I don't care that it takes another day--what is one day when it takes a week longer for OnTrac to figure out where I live if my package ends up in the hands of someone other than the two guys who know how to get here? What a deal. More companies should follow suit.

I will never say anything about OnTrac again if I can help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment