Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas Knitting

With almost all of my Christmas gifts knitted already (I haven't started one for my dad and I have about 200 hours left of work on my mother-in-law's super-secret surprise), I am looking for something new to do. I've decided to limit my family gift knitting to three hours a day so that I have time to work on my new Christmas project--using my stash yarn to knit sweaters to donate. I'm going to make a bunch of easy but cute sweaters in whatever colors I have that go together. I'm hoping to get three done by this Christmas and then one a month for next Christmas. So I'll donate three this year and 12 next year. What a fun idea! I can't wait to get started.

Oh, this reminds me that I have to take pictures of all of my summer knitting projects--I made three skirts for me (one of which I designed myself), a few pair of socks, I'm working on a super-secret gift for Laura...I guess that's it. But what a big deal! That is a TON of knitting. I'll post them soon.

But, in the meantime, I'm going to start on a seamless sweater TONIGHT! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment