Saturday, February 27, 2010

Week 29 (a little late)

So, this week's post is a little late. I was devastated this week to learn that I have cankles. HUGE cankles. This is not my body. Everything is huge--my thighs, my fingers, my no-longer-existent ankles, my feet, my acne problem, my back pain, my foot pain, my carpal tunnel problem and tennis elbow. There is nothing that is not killing me. Well, my belly is huge and sometimes I need Michael to hold it up for a little while, to relieve the pressure on my back, and that is nice. And whenever the baby moves and he isn't kicking me in the ribs or so hard that it hurts, that is nice. And when he jumps and wiggles around at the sound of Michael's voice, that is just so cute. So there are a lot of good things still going on. And the countdown is down to 11 weeks now, so there is a definite end. But I just can't imagine getting any bigger than I am right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment