Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 27

So, today my baby brother texted everyone individually to let us all know that he is getting married. May 7th. I could be in the hospital, having a baby then, missing my only brother's wedding. Let's hope that doesn't happen. My brother is getting married! I can't believe it. The only part I can believe about it is that 1) he texted instead of calling or anything else, and 2) he didn't let any of us know he was even dating anyone until after he was engaged (even though he's been down to see us at least three times since he started dating her...maybe more. I don't know. How would I know?).

But here we are at week 27, so close to the third trimester, I can't stand it. I'm getting more and more excited. And bigger and bigger. And my back is hurting more and more. I feel like I can't stretch my lower back enough. Lizbeth Garcia and her wonderful 10-minute pilates are the only things saving me from a fate worse than death.

I can't believe people actually live through their third trimesters. I am already so huge, I can't bend down and pick things up, I can't roll over in bed very well at all, and I can't walk up a flight of stairs without having to spend the next 15 minutes catching my breath.

But soon, we'll have a sweet little baby, and it will be so much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment