Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 33

Our apartment flooded on Saturday because some punk kid thought it would be funny to break into Cathy's apartment right after she moved out and turn on her water full blast. Very funny. Water was coming through the light in the hall and there was almost half an inch of water in the bathroom. Books, clothes, everything soaked. Things I had spent months packing, soaked. I have never been so sad and upset. What a hard day. But Cory was awesome about it--came right over and vacuumed up the water and took one of my dresses to be dry cleaned. Now we just have to inventory the other things that were ruined--just a few books, I believe.

But, after that, I needed a treat. A lot of really big treats. And I am still needing them.

It is really hard to be so pregnant and have to clean and wash and re-pack everything. But there are only seven weeks left--can you believe that? I'm getting so excited and so nervous all the time.



Just 49 days! Hooray!

And 45 days until my baby brother's wedding. I hope I can make it. He's only getting married once--I would hate to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment